Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Play-Dough Pals

One of my newest goals is to do something fun with the children once a week. I had that on my mind when I woke up yesterday and then was inspired to add googly eyes and pipe cleaners to the fun of Play-Dough.

Not all the results were recognizable. Below is Sophia’s cat "with fur," she said, in reference to the strands of pipe cleaner.  


And here is a bear with very big eyes so he can see in the dark. I’m not sure which woods he lives in, but if you are there, I suggest you move. Rapidly.


Others didn’t take quite as much imagination to decipher. Tyler’s rabbit, for example, at least has a puffy tail and bunny ears.


 And here’s a mouse.



And a frog. 


The good thing was that regardless of the results, it was a fun project for everyone, the mama included.  

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to doing things like this with my children someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! Things like this are a bunch of fun, though it takes me deliberate planning to make it happen. Sophia generally rewards me, though, with a darling, "Mommy, you always make me happy!"

      Delete
  2. Tell Tyler and Sophia I said "Good job"!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Tyler and Sophia I said "Good job"!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...what a sweet mommy! I love the idea and might have to start doing the same. My personality needs deliberate planning to make it happen too!

    ReplyDelete