Wednesday, August 19, 2020

National Aviation Day

After a five year break, John is back "boring holes in the sky," as he says. Yesterday Tyler was able to go with him for the first time since John's pilot's license is renewed. 

 
In the meantime, I was making supper and checked my Find My Friend app to see if my men were on their way home. They weren't. They were lined up with the runway, ready to land. 


They didn't fly yesterday because of National Aviation Day, but what a great way to celebrate it. And what a great way to end summer. Today marks our first day of school. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I always love when you share blog post about your aviator husband!! My oldest brother is a pilot and flight instructor in Texas. He thinks its nice to know there are other conservative christian pilots, since they are few!He comes and takes a look at the blog when I tell him there is an aviation post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fun to "meet" another CFI. More aviation posts are possible, now that John is back in the sky. :)

      Delete