Saturday, March 21, 2015

Celebrate Spring like this??


I need to type really fast because my bucket of water is filling right now.  My window washing bucket.   Remember our exercise agreement back in January?  Well, I didn't get my quota in last week and am now being punished with three windows.  On the second day of Spring, mind you!  This is brutal.

I wanted to post a really great post on celebrating Spring with cupcakes and flowers and things. But I can't because I need to wash windows.

Considering the title of the blog, though, I know there are a few 'Dewdrops of Joy' in this. Three clean windows on the second day of Spring?  This might be a record.

Plus, our landlords might notice and lower the rent.

This might not be so bad after all.

On the other hand...
my bucket is full, 
and I still have to wash spider eyebrows out of three windows.
And on the second day of Spring!
Who agreed to this anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment